AC Repair Services in Spring Mill and What We Can do for You
The heating and air conditioning system in your home is typically the largest energy vampire you own. In all actuality, heating and cooling accounts for more than a third of all the energy used in the entire country! Having a heating and cooling system that is properly designed for your space will makes a huge impact on what you pay for energy.
When You Choose Air Comfort of KY for your Spring Mill AC Repair or Installation We Provide
Along with AC repair, we also offer installations of new systems. When you get a new system from us we will:
- Give you full warranties from the factory on all of the labor and equipment
- Give you an easy way to pay for the installation with one of our flexible financing options
- Make sure that you get the right size equipment in order to meet the needs of your home
- Assist you in choosing a system for heating and cooling that is energy efficient and will meet the needs of your lifestyle and your comfort
- Before all of that though, we will give you an in home consultation free of charge with one of our qualified HVAC specialists
The Best Spring Mill AC Repair Company for Upgrades and Replacements
Upgrading or replacing the heating and cooling system in your home is a big expense, yet necessary. For times like this, choose a company that gives you exactly what you need, while still making it affordable. When you get your upgrade or replacement from Air Comfort of KY, Inc., we assist you by:
- Offering a free consultation in your home with one of our highly trained HVAC experts
- Assisting you in choosing the ideal heating and cooling system for your lifestyle and your preferences for comfort
- Making sure that the equipment is the proper size so your home is kept comfortable in an efficient manner
- Giving you an easy way to pay for these upgrades or the replacement by offering flexible financing options
- Making sure you have full factory warranties on both the labor and the equipment
How This Spring Mill AC Repair Company can Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
Typically, today’s homes come well insulated and tightly sealed. While this might save on energy bills, it also means the air in your home tests as polluted, in some cases up to 5 times as much as the air outside. For this reason, you need a good AC repair company who improves your indoor air quality. When you choose us for this important task we:
- Give you a consultation in your home with one of our HVAC experts at no cost to you
- Recommend the air filtration products that you need. These products can remove contaminants from the air. These contaminants include things like pet dander, mold and pollen which aggravates allergies – i.e., having cleaner air in your home can mean fewer allergy and asthma symptoms and flare ups
- We also sell humidifiers that control the humidity for your personal comfort and protect things like wood floors and furniture. In addition, these humidifiers reduce the amount of static electricity hazardous to electronics
- Fresh air ventilators are installed to remove chemical, pet, and cooking odors by transferring them outside
- We offer the option of installing UV lights that kill any microbial growth of viruses, bacteria and mold in your home that is airborne, in your cooling coils, and in the ductwork.
- Install detectors for carbon monoxide so your family stays protected from this silent killer
- Programmable and zoning thermostats are available too. Use these to keep each separate area in your home at the ideal comfort level for you and your family
Spring Mill AC Repair Services at the Touch of a Button
Heating and cooling systems seem to run by Murphy’s Law at times. If it is the worst possible time for them to break down then that is when they will. As one of the most dependable AC repair services in Spring Mill, we know your system could fail in the middle of the night. We also know that systems don’t pay attention to what day of the week it is. For this reason, it is a good idea to have us on your speed dial so you can simply presses that button and one of our HVAC specialists can come out and get you comfortable again. It does not matter what day or time it is, we are always on call for you.
Keep those emergencies to a minimum and sign up for one of our service agreements. It’s a good feeling to know you won’t be left hanging if something goes wrong.